Gasmet manufactures complete continuous emissions monitoring systems. There are two different continuous monitoring systems:
- The Continuous Emission Monitoring System CEMS II e offers TÜV and MCERTS certified solution (QAL1) for a wide range of demanding emission monitoring applications.
- The Continuous Mercury Monitoring systems CMM AutoQAL and CMM have the lowest certified range in the world (0-5 µg/m3). CMM AutoQAL has an automatic and integrated QAL3 validation tool. Systems are perfect for monitoring mercury continuously from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams.
- The System for Dioxin Sampling GT90 Dioxin+ is a device designed for long-term sampling of dioxin emissions in conformity to the European standard EN1948-1 and EN15267. The system represents the cutting-edge technology for dioxin sampling and fulfills all the requirements of the dioxin measurement standard.
For portable multi-gas analyzers please see our Portable Gas Analyzers category.
- Case Techno Spec: Building a Dioxin Detection Dynasty
- GT90 Dioxin+ Enabling Reliable Dioxin Monitoring for Eco-Research
- Gasmet GT90 Dioxin+ Is an Effective Solution for Dioxin Sampling
- Practical Guide to QAL3: CMM AutoQAL Makes QAL3 Easier and More Cost-Efficient
- New Gasmet CMM AutoQAL: Unparalleled Efficiency for Continuous Mercury Monitoring
- A Case Story: LKAB and Gasmet’s CEMS Cooperation
- Gasmet provided Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant a flue gas measurement system that has proven its worth
- FTIR Gas Analyzer Helps Pöyry in QAL2 and AST Compliance Measurements
- CEMS II e Increases Flexibility in Continuous Emissions Monitoring