Continuous Emission Monitoring
Continuous Emission Monitoring System CEMS II e offers modular and TÜV and MCERTS certified (QAL1) solution for environmental compliance in industrial processes, such as powerplants, waste incineration, cement plants and beyond. The system adjusts to changes in regulations and future advances of emissions monitoring best practices with ease.
Mercury Emission Monitoring
Continuous Mercury Monitoring systems CMM AutoQAL and CMM systems are the perfect solutions for monitoring mercury continuously from hot, wet and corrosive gas streams. These future-proof systems have the lowest certified range in the world (0-5 µg/m3) and CMM AutoQAL has an automatic and integrated QAL3 validation tool.
Automatic Dioxin Sampling System GT90 Dioxin+ is a future-proof solution for a long-term sampling of dioxin emissions in conformity to the European standards EN1948-1 and EN15267. The system represents the cutting-edge technology for dioxin sampling and fulfills all the requirements of the dioxin measurement standard.
Emissions monitoring handbook
Download our free handbook and receive an overall picture of the (European) requirements, regulatory framework, practicalities, and solutions in gas emissions monitoring. Applications include large industrial plants requiring continuous emissions monitoring:
- Waste incineration
- (WI) / waste-to-energy (WtE)
- Co-incineration of waste (co-WI)
- Large combustion plants (LCP)
- Cement kilns
- Chemical plants and related industries
Want to talk to our expert about which product suits you the best? Leave your information below and we get back to you. You can also leave a message to our chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer world-class measurement systems to your specific gas analysis and emission monitoring needs. Our future-proofed solutions help you achieve environmental compliance, and our trained experts provide you with products’ lifetime of support and help in solving technical challenges.
Take a closer look at our systems above and find out which product fits best to your specific emission monitoring needs.
- Global industry leaders unify their technologies & expertise to lower carbon emissions
- Case Techno Spec: Building a Dioxin Detection Dynasty
- GT90 Dioxin+ Enabling Reliable Dioxin Monitoring for Eco-Research
- A Case Story: LKAB and Gasmet’s CEMS Cooperation
- Gasmet provided Tammervoima waste-to-energy plant a flue gas measurement system that has proven its worth
- FTIR Gas Analyzer Helps Pöyry in QAL2 and AST Compliance Measurements