Gasmet manufactures robust and accurate, portable gas analyzers for a wide variety of applications. Different models comes with different technical properties. The GT5000 Terra is the new lightweight but robust ambient air multigas analyzer, and the models DX4015 and DX4000 are suitable for humid applications.
All analyzers are based on the same technology, FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared) spectroscopy so all users, working in any application, can rely on the same high levels of accuracy and reliability.
FTIR TECHNOLOGY GUIDE
After reading this White Paper you will learn:
- How is the IR spectrum used for the gas quantification?
- What is the performance of FTIR in emissions monitoring?
- When should a Gasmet FTIR be calibrated?
- What is the typical response time?
- How many gases can be measured and analyzed at the same time?
- Which gases can be measured by the Gasmet FTIR gas analyzers?
Our analyzers can measure up to 50 gases simultaneously, and the addition of new measurement parameters is easy, without any need for hardware changes.
Collecting, storing and visualizing the measurement data is easy with Calcmet software. Calcmet provides a flexible and easy to use UI with all the tools needed for making demanding measurements in a single software.
For stationary systems see our Emission Monitoring systems category.