GT5000 Terra – Splashproof multigas FTIR analyzer
GT5000 Terra is the worlds smallest portable and splashproof multigas FTIR analyzer. It can measure up to 50 gases simultaneously, making it possible for you to detect the unexpected. Equipped with wireless communication, you can monitor results in real-time on your laptop or tablet.
GT5000 Terra has various application areas, such as:
- Industrial hygiene- and exposure monitoring
- Confined space monitoring
- Shipping container monitoring
- Anesthetic waste gas monitoring
- Hazmat & first response gas monitoring
- Greenhouse gas flux measurements in various ecosystems
GT6000 Mobilis – Portable stack gas and combustion analyzer
The GT6000 Mobilis is a portable FTIR analyzer for monitoring gas concentrations in hot, wet, and corrosive gas streams. Together with Portable Sampling System (PSS Plus or PSS Base), it transforms into complete portable FTIR emissions monitoring system. The system is typically set up to measure H2O, CO2, CO, NO, NO2, N2O, SO2, NH3, CH4, HCl, HF and different VOCs, and it can measure up to 50 gases simultaneously.
Common applications for the GT6000 Mobilis include:
DX4015 – Portable analyzer for humid conditions
Gasmet DX4015 is a portable FTIR gas analyzer for ambient air gas analysis. The key features of the DX4015 include a high sensitivity sample cell for the lowest possible detection limits and a built-in-pump, which means that there is no need to use a separate sampling system. The analyzer can be powered with 12 VDC from for example an external battery, so it can easily be used in field conditions where mains power is not available.
DX4015 can be used for measuring gases in wet conditions (such as greenhouse gases from a swamp).
Want to talk to our expert about these gas analysis products? Leave your information below and we will get back to you. You can also Click here to find your local distributor.
Our solutions for Gas Analysis
Do you wonder what makes these yellow boxes so different? Since all of our portable analyzers use FTIR-technology, they have the capability to detect up to 50 compounds simultaneously. Moreover, we have packed this incredibly sophisticated technology into easily movable, durable and in some case splashproof packages.
Reference stories about Gas Analysis
- Accurate gas measurements pave the way for safe and efficient customs practises
- Waste anesthetic gas analysis improves health care environment across US southwest
- DX4000 FTIR Gas Analyzer Helps Study Flue Gases at Savonia University
- Assessing the impacts of renewable energy developments on soil quality and health
- Italian Universities Study GHGs and Water Quality in Shallow Water Table Conditions with Gasmet DX4015