Helping you to determine what you need to do
Does my SWIP fall under chapter IV of the Industrial Emission Directive (IED)?, What kind of emission monitoring is required?, and what kind of Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) do I need?
These are the questions we often hear.
For many SWIP operators understanding the emission monitoring requirements can feel like a daunting undertaking.
Going through the extensive legislative requirements is not an attractive option. It is good to have someone you can trust who has experience and extensive knowledge of emission monitoring on SWIP installations.
At Gasmet UK we can help you with:
- Understanding your SWIP permit.
- Help you understand the requirements of the Industrial Emission Directive (IED).
- Choosing a CEM system that helps you comply with the Industrial Emission Directive (IED).
Emissions monitoring that fits to your needs
Our SWIP specialists will work with you to provide a clear understanding of the emission monitoring requirements for your SWIP and guide you through the successful installation and operation of a CEM system for your SWIP site.
The Gasmet ‘CEM system for SWIP’ has been developed specifically for SWIP installations. It is a standalone system that monitors your site emissions, provides outputs to help control abatement and provides reports for your local Authority. We built the CEMS II e, so that emission monitoring would not need to keep you awake at night, and you would never need to wonder whether your emission monitoring equipment will meet the standards and requirements of tomorrow.
|Contact us to learn more about how we can help take care of your emissions monitoring needs.|
Why choose Gasmet as your emissions monitoring partner?
Gasmet is your ideal emission monitoring partner for Small Waste Incineration Plants.
We will work with you to:
- Reduce risks by supplying equipment that satisfies all the regulatory requirements.
- Save money with minimal installation, maintenance and operational costs.
- Ensure that the Gasmet CEM system will outlast the lifetime of your plant.
- Ensure, should your monitoring requirements change with time, the Gasmet CEMS will continue to meet your future needs.
- Gasmet has a reputation for providing analytical expertise, supplying quality products and services.
Are you interested to hear more about our solutions? Leave your contact information below and our experts will get in touch with you.