Measure Gases in Ambient and Humid Conditions
Gasmet CX4015 is designed for continuous monitoring applications in ambient conditions, such as workplace air monitoring and quality control applications. It can be used to measure up to 50 components simultaneously, and additional gases can be easily added without any hardware changes. The sample cell can be heated up to 50 °C, which allows measurements to be done in conditions where high humidity is expected and provides temperature stability in changing conditions.
Individually Operated or Integrated to CEMS system
The CX4015 is fully equipped for fixed installations and it offers versatility and high performance for all industrial users. Gasmet CX4015 can be operated as an individual analyzer with an external pump and computer, or it can be integrated into a Gasmet Continuous Emissions Monitoring system (CEMS II e).
- Highest possible sensitivity for low detection limits
- Simultaneous measurement of all gases
EMISSIONS MONITORING HANDBOOK
After reading the handbook, you will be familiar with:
- Industrial Emissions Monitoring & Suitable Technologies
- Quality Assurance
- WI BAT Conclusions for waste incinerators and co-incinerators
- LCP BAT Conclusions for large combustion plants
- Gasmet’s Solutions for Emissions Monitoring
Increase your Emissions Monitoring knowledge by downloading the handbook free of charge!