- Certified and fully automatic system
- Future proof for declining emission limits
- Easy to operate & low-cost of ownership
- Robust design for challenging conditions
- Minimized downtime due to fast and easy maintenance and automatic QAL3 test (CMM AutoQAL)
Mercury Monitoring with Automatic QAL3 Validation Tool
CMM AutoQAL has a certified validation tool with the possibility to do both Hg0 and HgCl2 checks. This means that there is no need for an external gas generator for QAL3 operations. This leads to saved time and money, making the system more cost-efficient with minimal operating costs. Additional manual checks are possible if needed, all done with one button to ensure user-friendliness. Other benefits:
- No need for additional QAL3 equipment
- Software giving immediate results: Pass / Fail
- Future-proof with the lowest measuring range in the world 0—5 µg/m³ (EN 15267)
- Real-time results with fast response time, <120s > Excellent annual availability of 99%
- The highest sensitivity in the market with the detection limit of 0.02 µg/m³
- Highest certified range up to 1000 µg/m³ and measures even higher concentration peaks
- Measures total Hg ensuring zero Hg-derivates being undetected
- 3-month maintenance interval (CMM)
Emissions monitoring handbook
Want to learn more about emissions monitoring? Download our free handbook.
In this guide you will learn more about:
- Industrial Emissions Monitoring & Suitable Technologies
- Quality Assurance
- WI BAT Conclusions for waste incinerators and co-incinerators
- LCP BAT Conclusions for large combustion plants
- Gasmet’s Solutions for Emissions Monitoring
Innovative Gasmet design
Mercury can be a challenging component to measure for many technologies and systems. Thanks to the CVAF (Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence ) technology and nitrogen dilution, reliable and extremely accurate results are achieved, without interferences from other gases. The system is fully automatic, and the automatic Hg0 calibrations are done at user-defined intervals.
Modular design means individual parts can be removed. This minimizes system downtime and makes the maintenance procedure easy and cost-effective. System settings can be accessed from the easy-to-use Mercury Analyzer User Interface (MAUI), created by Gasmet’s specialists.
Futureproof solution for declining emission limits
CMM AutoQAL is a futureproof solution fulfilling the certified range according to ELVs (emission limit value). According to EN 15267-3, the minimum accepted certified range WI (waste incineration) of a system shall not be more than 1.5 times the daily ELV and LCP (large combustion plants) 2.5 times daily ELV. The system has the lowest measuring range in the world, 0—5 µg/m³ (EN 15267) (max certified range is 1000 µg/m³ & even higher concentration peaks can be measured without any hardware changes).
Thermal converter ensures a long lifetime
As mercury does not always occur in its chemical element form (Hg0), characteristics of mercury are considered, and an integrated thermal converter converts all mercury compounds to elemental mercury to measure total gaseous mercury. This ensures that none of the Hg-derivatives are left undetected. It has a longer lifetime compared to traditional catalytic converters, which leads to reduced downtime and costs.
Peace of mind with continuous measurement
Continuous measurement provides better control of emissions than periodic measurement. Hg concentrations in industrial emissions are usually extremely low but can suddenly increase temporarily to very high levels depending on the fuel or incinerated waste. Operators can react to the concentration changes and optimize their processes if needed.
CMM system overview
The system consists of a dilution probe, heated sample line, CMM cabinet, mercury analyzer and Gasmet test gas generator (for Hg0). A heated dilution probe with a two-stage blowback system ensures the durability and low maintenance of the system even in demanding conditions.
Gasmet’s solution package for mercury monitoring
Buy with confidence
As your potential emission monitoring partner, we offer a complete solution for your specific emission monitoring needs. Our very own technology ensures long-term reliability, ease of use and full compliance.
Mutual trust and years of expertise
We strive to provide a smooth partnership for every step. We walk you through the whole process from consultation to commissioning of the system, and all the way to service and support.
Our global multi-disciplined teams and vast distributor network ensure that professional and fast service and support are available locally.