Free White Paper on FTIR Gas Analysis
Gasmet has prepared a White Paper on the simultaneous measurement of multiple gases in a wide variety of applications using FTIR (Fourier Transform InfraRed) technology.
With the ability to measure almost any gas, FTIR monitoring technology is employed in an enormous variety of applications including Continuous Emissions Monitoring, Stack Testing, Process Control, Industrial Hygiene, Emergency / First Response, Greenhouse Gas Monitoring, Carbon Capture, Fire Testing, Research and many more.
The same FTIR technology can be deployed in fixed or portable versions and configured to analyze specific target compounds. However, FTIR can also be used to look for unknown compounds.
The White Paper answers the 22 most commonly asked questions. After reading this White Paper you will learn:
- How is the IR spectrum used for the gas quantification?
- What is the performance of FTIR in emissions monitoring?
- When should a Gasmet FTIR be calibrated?
- What is the typical response time?
- How many gases can be measured and analyzed at the same time?
- Which gases can be measured by the Gasmet FTIR gas analyzers?