As a manufacturer of precision instruments used for environmental compliance monitoring, process control and health and safety applications, Gasmet maintains a high level of quality and up to date product certification in several countries.
Gasmet Technologies Oy conforms to quality management standard ISO 9001:2015 in the following fields: design, manufacturing, sales, and service of gas analyzing equipment. The ISO 9001 certificate is awarded by DNV (Det Norske Veritas).
Gasmet Technologies Oy conforms to the Environmental Management System standard ISO 14001:2015. This certificate is valid for the following scope: design, manufacturing, sales and service of gas analyzing equipment.
Gasmet Technologies Oy conforms to the Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard: ISO 45001:2018. This certificate is valid for the following scope: Design, manufacturing, sales and service of gas analyzing equipment.
EN 15267 is a European standard for quality assurance of continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) and its part 3 (EN 15267-3) deals with performance criteria and test procedures. EN 15267-3 certified CEM systems must be subjected to type tests involving laboratory, climate chamber and field tests on two identical systems and certification to this standard is mandatory for CEMS used to monitor emission limit values defined in European Industrial Emissions Directive (Directive EC/2010/75). Several certificating bodies provide EN 15267-3 compatible certificates and Gasmet products hold the following certificates
- Gasmet CEMS and CEMS II e continuous emissions monitoring systems have been tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland in accordance with the German Type Approval and EN 15267-3.
- CMM AutoQAL continuous mercury monitoring system is tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland, and comply with standards EN 1567: 1, EN 1567: 2. EN 1567: 3 and EN 14181.
- Gasmet CX4000 and DX4000 gas analyzers have been tested and certified by SIRA in accordance with EN 15267-3 provided that the analyzers are used with a Gasmet sampling system.
- GT90 Dioxin+ is certified by SIRA in accordance with EN 15267-1, EN15267-2:2009.
- CMM AutoQAL is certified by SIRA in accordance with EN 1567: 1, EN 1567: 2. EN 1567: 3 and QAL 1 as defined in EN 14181.