Winkler Sample Lines
Winkler ATEX Heater Sample Lines
Hazarous area ATEX heated sample lines from Winkler (Germany) for use in zones 1 & 2 (gas) and zones 21/22 (dust).
These are specialist heated lines for gas sample handling and process applications, manufactured from high quality, tested and approved materials.
- For use in wide ambient temperature range -40C to 80C.
- Certified Pt100 sensors for intrinsically safe circuits.
- ATEX temperature control equipment.
- Full range of fittings and heated line core options.
- Full certification provided
Winkler Heated Sample Lines
Specialist heated lines for gas sample handling and process applications.
Line temperatures can be set up to 250°C with stainless steel or exchangable PTFE core.
The internal diameters can be selected between 4 and 8mm with lines operating on either 110 or 240V. Various temperature sensor and controller options are offered and every heated line system is tailor made to your exact specifications with lengths available from 1 metre to 50 metres or more.
Available with integral gas calibration/zero lines and sample probe power and temperature sensors.