We are now looking for scientifically oriented R&D Engineer.
In this position, you will take ownership of our gas analyzer and emission monitoring systems technology, especially in the field of sample gas delivery and preparation. This involves system design regarding materials selection and properties. You act as the early technical lead in R&D projects, before the instrumentation stage. Just as well, you would support our instrumentation and application engineers from scientific point of view in later stages of development and product lifecycle.
We expect from you:
- Degree in physics, minor studies in chemistry are beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding in materials and their behavior
- Ability to produce and understand technical documentation
- Scientific way of thinking and ability to prove that practice meets your theory
- Positive, optimistic and constructive attitude
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills
We consider as advantage:
- Understanding of general measurement techniques
- Scientific modeling experience
- Relevant work experience
- Written and spoken Finnish
For more information please contact CTO Rami Vuorinen, mobile: +358 50 381 8820
We offer you challenging full time work in international and flexible work environment in a growing company with skilled colleagues. The position is permanent and located in Vantaa Piispankylä.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest March 13th your CV and Application email@example.com. Please add also your salary request in the application.