China Technical Business Manager
Technical Business Manager
Gasmet Technologies is a Finnish high technology company that develops, manufactures and markets FTIR gas analyzers and monitoring systems for industrial, environmental and safety applications. Worldwide, the company’s customers include, but are not limited to, power plants, waste incinerators, first responders and universities.
Our mission is to provide solutions that help improve air quality, protect the environment, help in the fight against climate change, and save lives.
In the field of gas analysis, Gasmet has established a global reputation for innovative, customer-driven and reliable solutions, with a heavy emphasis on high levels of technical support.
As an employer, Gasmet offers an international and flexible working environment where high-tech meets global real-life challenges. If you can share this mission, and you are a team player but not afraid of individual responsibilities; you’re probably the right person to work at Gasmet!
With ambitious growth plans, Gasmet is a technology group from Helsinki founded in 1990, consisting of the parent company and five subsidiaries which are located at strategic locations around the world. In total, we have around 115 personnel and in 2018 the revenue of the group was 21,2 M€. Gasmet operates in more than 80 countries covering all continents.
- Business development for Gasmet Asia Pacific in industrial emissions monitoring market in China
- Establish active communications with MEE and liaise with different local EMC’s, standardization committees and regulatory bodies in different provinces in China
- Understand current regulation, monitor and influence the development of technical guidelines and regulations of China EPA and other relevant regulatory bodies in cooperation with Gasmet Asia Pacific office as well as Gasmet headquarters
- Collect up-to-date market information, develop an understanding of market needs, trends and hard requirements related to emissions monitoring (e.g. continuous VOC monitoring and mercury monitoring)
- Based on the market information, develop an actionable plan on how to achieve pattern approvals or certifications for Gasmet emissions monitoring solutions in China and communicate the plan to Gasmet Asia Pacific office as well as Gasmet headquarters
- Support existing sales channels in China and expand Gasmet’s distributor network in China for continuous emissions monitoring market
- Act as a local product specialist and promote Gasmet actively to interested parties in China
- For China Technical Business Manager, the candidate must be a native Mandarin speaker based in mainland China or Hong Kong
- Fluency in English – Cantonese or any other Chinese dialects are a plus
- University degree in some Technical discipline – preferred fields of studies like environmental engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering, instrumentation or automation
- Practical technical experience is valued – ability to understand local standards and regulations together with pattern approval and certification mechanism is necessary
- Candidate’s relevant experience may override our educational background requirements
- Ability to connect with environmental and standardization authorities in China
- Systematic approach and good communications skills
- Initiative, able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to travel
- Reporting to managing director in Gasmet Asia Pacific office
We offer you
- Permanent full-time work in international and inspiring work environment
- A unique place to work with the best technology in the industry
- Dynamic and skilled colleagues in a growing company
- Modern work environment, either working from home or from Gasmet Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong, depending on candidate’s location
If you want to be part of a growing and dynamic company with world-leading products and have a genuine passion for industrial gas analysis and have a genuine passion for industrial gas analysis and business development, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 31/01/2020. Please add also your salary request in the application.