Gasmet™ FTIR Gas Analyzers represent most advanced measurement technology available for continuous gas analysis:
- Multicomponent measurement capability (up to 50 gases can be measured simultaneously with a single analyzer)
- H2O concentration is always measured – results can be displayed in dry or wet gas
- Possibility to measure water soluble inorganic gases such as HCl, HF, NH3
- Calibration stability – no need for any span calibrations, just zero calibration with N2 or air
- Cross-interference ("cross-talk") is automatically taken into account in the analysis of results
- Possibility to identify unknown compounds
- Real-time data - measurements results are available directly onsite
Gasmet™ product range features FTIR gas analyzers for various fields of use:
On-Site: Portable Gasmet™ DX-series analyzers can be easily transported to the point of measurement. Gasmet Technologies offers analyzers for both ambient air and flue gas measurements. They are typically used in applications such as stack emissions testing and industrial air quality monitoring.
On-Line: Gasmet™ On-Line monitoring systems are designed for automated and unattended continuous emissions, industrial air-quality and process monitoring applications. The On-Line series monitoring systems are designed to operate continuously without interruptions. Gasmet On-Line product range features both extractive and in-situ – type systems.
In-Lab: The CR-series Gasmet™ gas analyzers are meant for high sensitivity, high speed gas analysis. They are especially suitable for vehicle exhaust measurements, combustion research and other demanding research applications. The Cr-series analyzers provide short response times and excellent specificity.