Gasmet™ CMM (Continuous Mercury Monitor) is designed for continuous & unattended monitoring of total mercury (Hg) in flue gas.
The Gasmet™ CMM utilizes Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence (CVAF) measurement technology which is specific to mercury. Hence there is virtually no interference from SO2 or HCl. The sampling unit is also state-of-the-art with an integrated high temperature converter to effectively transform different mercury compounds to atomic mercury, with minimal risk for recombination. There´s also a calibration unit for automatic calibrations both with atomic mercury and mercury chloride, and a sample probe designed especially for mercury sampling.
Gasmet™ CMM (Continuous Mercury Monitor) has three main components, all in-house delveloped:
- Gasmet™ CVAF (Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence) mercury analyzer, which has an integrated high temperature dry thermal converter for converting all mercury compounds to atomic mercury. This analyzer has a detection limit less than one ng/Nm3.
- Gasmet™ Mercury Calibrator generates calibration gas for automatic zero – and span calibrations, with wide ranger for mercury concentration and gas delivery rate and for atomic mercury Hg0 or mercury chloride HgCl2.
Mercury Sampling System includes heated sample gas lines and Gasmet sample
dilution probe, heated probe tube and effective blowback system for the filter.
- Very low detection limit with CVAF technique
- No need for separate chemicals, gold amalgamation concentrators, acid scrubbers, or additional gases
- Virtually no interference from other gases such as SO2, HCl
- Direct sampling with sample dilution and effective filter blowback system – simple probe design
- Simple and reliable system with low need for maintenance