Gasmet™ On-Site analysers are rugged portable instruments that are right at home in most demanding industrial environments. The Gasmet™ DX – series FTIR gas analysers offer the user the unique combination of true multicomponent capability (up to 50 gas compounds can be analysed simultaneously) and portability.
Typical applications for the Gasmet™ On-Site series analyzers include:
- Emissions monitoring from stacks
- Process gas monitoring
- Comparison measurements (to validate CEM Systems)
- Combustion & Catalytic Research
- Workplace Air Quality Monitoring (Industrial Hygiene Measurements)
- HAZMAT / First Response measurements
There are four different models available: Gasmet™ DX4000 and DX4015 series analysers are operated with an external portable laptop that runs the Calcmet™ software. The new generation Gasmet™ DX4030 and DX4040 are truly field portable FTIR multi-component gas analyzers. These easy-to-use gas analyzers are powered from Li-ion batteries and controlled using a unique PDA (Portable Digital Assistant) user interface with Calcmet™ Lite software.