Going to EUEC 2017 next week? Here's why You should visit our booth!
There are many exciting reasons to stop by our booth #645 at the EUEC 2017 Conference in San Diego, CA, running Feb 8th - 10th 2017. Here are the TOP 3 reasons to come and say Hello:
- We will showcase the world's most compact FTIR emissions monitoring system, the DX4000!
- Need to measure acid gases (HCl, HF, HCN), NH3, VOC's, Formaldehyde or GHGs? We are pleased to gauge your specific site emissions monitoring requirements and discuss the various cost-effective solutions!
- Meet our experts at the booth and find out how many gases Gasmet FTIR gas analyzers can measure simultaneously!
Moreover, be sure to schedule time to attend Gasmet's presentations:
Friday, February 10th, 2017
B7.6 MEASURING HCL USING HOT/WET EXTRACTIVE PORTABLE FTIR EMISSIONS MONITOR
- Track B: CEMs and Air Quality
- Location: Room 2
H7.2 OPTIMIZING CCS PROCESSES USING FTIR MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Track H: GHG, ELG, CCR & CCS
- Location: Room 8
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego !